World's first "flat thread"
A novel kinematik component which converts rotary into linear motion and vice versa comprising following advantages:
- flat and compact
- it can easily be manufactured by injection molding and as well as in metal-cutting technique
- it can be implemented in manual or motorized systems
- precisely converts rotary motion into simple or oppopsite linear motion and vice versa
- it can push and pull, lift and lower, open and close, grab and settle, regulate and measure, steer and control, spring and cushion
- it can compete with pneumatic cylinders, rack gears, spindle drives, belt drives and similar constructions